Sunday, June 24, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love

If there is one motto I live to live by its Live, Laugh, Love. Anyone that knows me will probably tell you that I am a person that loves to live, laugh a lot, and love with my whole heart. I think it is very important for people to be able to be content with their lives. I wasn't always content with mine and there are still days that I stray a little, but for 99% of the time I'm content. The turning point was a Bible study that I was a part of. It really opened my eyes to the wonders that the Lord has provided me with. I see people around me that live their life so miserably and complain about everything and anything, and I just pray that one day they will give their lives over to Him and be able to see that the situations they complain about aren't as bad as they make it seem.
If you ever think your life is horrible, think of the little boy that is sleeping under a bridge with no food in his belly, or the person that is on their death bed, or a million in one possibilities that can be worse than yours. Be content with what God provides for you because everything happens for a reason and we never know what that reason is. It's better to have a positive attitude towards life than a negative one. So remember Live, Laugh, and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment