Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girls just want to have fun!

So I think its time I talk a little more about my bestfriend, and I hate to tell you all out there, but I have got the bestest of best friends. We've known eachother for ages, and have gone from best friends to rarely talking to now sisters for life! She is also my children's godmother, so I have even entrusted her with some pretty precious cargo. Anyways the reason for my introducing her is because last night, we went out to dinner with her and her hubby, who just so happens to be my hubby's bestfreind. We had such a wonderful time talking, laughing, eating, and enjoying each others company. We talked about our blogs, you can check hers out at minettev.blogspot.com, and she mentioned that she wanted to start a new one about reviewing different places and of course I love that idea since I like to review places and tell you guys all about our experiences, which by the way I have a couple coming up. Anyways we got distracted and didn't talk much about it, but as I laid in bed that night, I thought "Hey, we should totally coblog!" And at 12:30 am, I texted my bff and told her my idea.. The funny part was she had thought the same thing on her way home. We ended up chatting until 2 am and laughing so hard we cried, well at least I know I did.
The thing about us is that honestly we are always scheming to see what we can do. We did officially have a candy buffet company called Eminent Creations, which we closed down due to people being cheap, having to use our weekends to work, and just being busy in general. Our hubbys think we go a little overload, but hey at least with coblogging we aren't putting too much money out there, but I'm so excited to start and experience and review different places I think you will all enjoy and the best part is I get to do it with my best friend! So tune in cause it is coming down the pipe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words :) Like I told you on the phone, you beat me to the punch. And you weren't the only one crying, I was laughing so hard that night that tears were coming down my cheeks - all while trying to be quiet enough not to wake up the hubby.

    I'm excited about our upcoming venture. One day one of our schemes is going to take off and the boys will be happy that we didn't stop scheming.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete