Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Party Chicken is in the House tonight..

Last week we went out on party chicken night and this morning I forgot to take out the chicken before we went to the park, so it was a no go on the chicken ropa veija. When I got home, I decided I didn't want pasta again and I didn't want to go out.  I took out the chicken and prayed it would defrost in time. I put it in the sink and let some hot water run on it for a bit and then left it in there. At 5:30, I went to check and it was defrosted...perfect!!! Decided I would cook the party chicken , since I had all the ingredients for it. I'm always skeptical when I make a new recipe...always curious to find out if the hubby and little man will like it...and when they do, I always feel a sense of pride. When hubby goes for seconds and little man eats without complaints, I know I've done good. Needless to say it was yummy!! I'm really liking the Apron meals lately. This week, I also made the Pecan Crusted Pork from the Apron meals and we also highly recommend it. Going to check out the site and see what delicious dishes I can cook up for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment