Monday, May 21, 2012

MIA

Let me begin by apologizing for being MIA (missing in action). It feels like a lot has happened this week to keep me extremely busy mentally, physically, and emotionally, but everything is getting a lot more calm around here so that is a big plus!

Anyways, I hope all the mother's had a wonderful Mother's day because God knew just what special traits a mom would need so that we could be everything our children need us to be, whether its doctor, chef, teacher, disciplinary, maid, booty cleaner, etc. I am so grateful for my mother and other mothers/grandmothers that have a played an important role in my life. I am also grateful for the of being a mother. It is such a wonderful blessing to have children and I'm blessed to be able to stay home with little man and baby girl and enjoy every minute of their lives and being able to instill values, educations, nurture and everything else in between. They are truly the joys of my life along with the hubby of course.

The weekend of Mother's Day, we went to Zoo Miami on Saturday and Saito's on Sunday.
We went to the zoo with 7 other adults and one other child for a total of 9 adults, 2 children, and baby girl. We were there from 1-5:30 and we were able to see the whole park but I think it was because we rented a limo bike. If you are short on time or don't want to walk the whole way, I highly recommend renting one. W\e fit 6 adults and the kids sat in the basket in the front, at some points we even had baby girl with us and someone standing in the back. It was definitely a site to see. We had a wonderful time with our friends and are blessed to have them part of our lives and our children's lives.

Saito's is a Japanese Hibachi restaurant, which means that there is a chef who cooks your food in front of you. The prices start at $13 for chicken and goes up depending on different combinations.  With your meal, they give you soup, salad, rice, vegetables, 2 shrimp appetizer, and the meat that you chose. The food is very fresh and yummy. We had a nice time with our family and hope we go back soon.

1 comment: