Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm getting organized...

Wow, is all I can say after this crazy crazy week. I'm so sad to see our summer coming to a close, but I'm excited to what the future holds. Next week is when little man starts school, and though I thought that it would only be little man's first day of school, it has become little man's, baby girl's and mine. We will all be attending the same school! I got a job!! Wow, that seems so weird to say. I haven't worked outside of my house in 4 years. The only reason I took this job is because it is perfect! I will be a preschool teacher and both of the kids will be in the same building with me, so far they say they have no problem with me stepping out and nursing baby girl, for part of the day I will have both of them in my class, and to top it off its FREE for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment